Nature of Submissions
- Research Articles – are detailed papers which is informs, analyses and discusses various issues in a new research area.
- Word limit is recommended 3500-8000 words (inclusive of citation)
- Short Posts – are brief papers which introduce new concepts with a less formal approach than research articles. They can be controversial topics, opinion pieces or report of trending discussions.
- Word limit is recommended to be 1500-2500 words (inclusive of citations)
- Case Comments – are reviews/analysis which summarises and discusses legal cases that have had an impact on the development of a field of law.
- Word limit is recommended to be 1000-2500 words (inclusive of citations)
- Preferred style of reporting is to identify – Facts, Issues, Rule, Analyses, Conclusion and a Personal Opinion/view.
Theme of Submissions should be within the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence,
- machine learning or deep learning,
- data protection & privacy,
- FinTech, InsurTech, HealthTech, RealTech or
- Font – Times New Roman 12 with 1.5 spacing
- Citation style – APA style citation or Bluebook citation. Inline citations are preferred.
How to Submit
- Please mail in your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which our Editorial Team will get in touch with you regarding the publication process!
- The submission should be in the form of a word document (.docx or .doc).
- Authors should include their Full Name, Qualification, institutional affiliation and link to online profile if available within the body of mail.
- The Author agree’s that their work is original and no issues of plagiarism or other impediments to publication are pending against the work.
- Consents to purely editorial changes to be made by the editorial board and accepts the editors discretion.
- Agrees to disclose previous publication on any other site to avoid cross-posting copyright conflict.